Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Recruiter Visit

I went to see the recruiter. It was pretty good. I need a 35 on the ASVAB to enlist and I made an 80 on the practice test. heh

They also said they're looking for females for the nuclear field, but I think I should take that with a grain of salt. A good thing I learned is if I don't make the score I want, I can take the ASVAB again 30 days later. I thought it was 2 years.

The max weight limit is 156. I've got 42 left to go. The recruiter said I should be able to do it in a month, but I have serious doubts. I give me 2 months. ;)

I also got a list of documents I need, including but not limited to official transcripts from all the colleges I've ever attended. Grrr...

Surprisingly, I've got the other ones I need. :)

18/59

No comments:

Post a Comment