Saturday, September 4, 2010

Exercise

So I started walking and doing jumping jacks to help get rid of the last few pounds and now I'm down to 3. :)

However, I have a suspicion that there will be a snag in my plan. The recruiter told me they can't start the processing for the waivers until after I go to MEPS. That seems weird to me, since I researched it myself and I already know which waivers I will need. It seems unnecessary for me to make 2 trips. I guess I'll have to adjust to the "military" way of doing things. ;)

The cold front that blew in today encouraged many people to get out and look at the new fall stuff the stores have in and I was one of them. I got 4 cute long sleeve tops and actually had fun trying them on. In fact, I ended up getting everything I tried on! Amazing!

And I have a job interview on Tuesday that looks promising. I really hope I get it more than the others I have applied for because I won't have to talk to customers and it's more active, which will help with getting in shape. I think the odds are pretty good since they already had me fill out all of the hiring paperwork. The process feels like a funnel, not a filter. The guy on the phone even told me all about what would happen after the interview and how long it would be before I would get started. I'm so excited. I'd really like to have a job again. I've never had such a hard time getting a job; I blame the economy. ;)

57/60

No comments:

Post a Comment