Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tick Tock

Not much has happened since my last post. The weight loss has pretty much stopped. I think stress about not having a job yet has a lot to do with it. I've started exercising to hopefully kick-start the weight loss again.

I sit here at home most of the day because I don't have the money to go anywhere and I don't have a job. I've been on a few interviews, but it seems nobody wants to hire me. It's detrimental to my self-esteem. Seriously, I'm feelin' it. Hopefully the substitute job pans out. Otherwise, my job prospects are limited. I wouldn't even be concerned about it except that it's probably going to be months until I can ship out and eventually I'm going to run out of stuff to sell.

I have a bad feeling that my plans will get derailed.

53/60

No comments:

Post a Comment