Saturday, July 3, 2010

FINALLY!!


I finally made it over the 30 pound hurdle. It took 5 days, but it's done. Whew. So now I've lost 32 lbs and I have 27 left. The loss has definately been slowing down since about 20, but it's still chugging along. I figure after I hit my goal of 156, I'll move on to phase 2 since I'll only need 5-10 more lbs. Then I'll feel comfortable going to MEPS.

I've been reading on the internets about what to do with my hair. I've been thinking up until now that I would just get it cut short so I wouldn't have to worry about it. Also, cutting my hair short isn't a huge issue for me. Then, while I was searching for medium length haircuts online, I found a couple of articles that were about how to keep your long hair and I was intrigued. They advise to put your hair in a bun, which is ok. I think, with some practice, I could swing that. But I don't know if I would worry too much about the bun falling down. Does our hair have to stay in regulation while we are doing PT? I'm still on the cutting the hair side of the fence, but now I have some doubts.

32/59

No comments:

Post a Comment