Friday, July 23, 2010

A List

I was searching for reliable cars the other day and JD Power says the most reliable car brand is Porche. My next search was for the most affordable reliable cars.

My mother asked me the other day why I want to join the Navy and I didn't really know what to tell her. I mean, I know, generally, why I want to join. It just seems like the right think to do from every angle. Anyway, I got bored, so I sat down and made a list.

I want to join the Navy to:
gain self esteem
gain structure in my life
get direction in my career and my life
have discipline
learn teamwork
be part of a group
travel
learn new things
meet new people
get fit
jumpstart me career
be less "all about me"

Some of these do overlap. And I don't necessarily want all of them, but I do know they would be good for me anyway.:)

41/59

No comments:

Post a Comment