Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Patience, Grasshopper


My weight loss has slowed down considerably. I've only lost 1 lb since my last post, over a week ago. It's really frustrating. I have so much I want to do, but I can't even get started until I finish losing all of this weight. Urgh. I've gone down to one chicken tender a meal and some green beans with no salt added. It's actually tasty. I switch out the green beans for black beans once or twice a weeks. I figure next I'll cut out the shredded cheese I put on the chicken. It's reduced fat! My mother keeps pestering me to run. I know it will help; I just don't want to run at this point in the process. I need to gather some motivation to run. You'd think I'd have that in spades. Apparently not...

I bought the Bluejacket's Manual last week and it came in the mail yesterday. I was very surprised since the website said they mailed it media mail. I was expecting it sometime next week. Also in mail news, I have to go to the post office tomorrow and ship a pair of headphones I sold. YAY! I love getting money for stuff that's just taking up space. :)

I haven't mentioned this before, but I was on unemployment benefits after I lost my job, about the time I started writing this blog. I only mention it now because they took away my benefits and they are making me pay back the money they already gave me. I've spoken with some other people and they've never heard of anything like it. Oh well. Now I have to get a job to pay my bills until I go to basic training. But don't get excited. I don't plan on talking much about whatever crap job I get; I'll probably hate it enough without bitching about it in my blog every day. :) Anyway, this blog is about going forward, not backward!

38/59

No comments:

Post a Comment